Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introduction

During my wedding planning process, so many of my ideas, vendors, answers to my questions, and comfort came from the multitude of wedding websites and blogs. I've been blogging for the last 10 years, so I always wanted to contribute my own wedding progress to the mix, but I chose not to so I could leave everything as a surprise to my guests. But now that I'm done, I wanted to give back and basically vomit all my wedding information back onto the internet for future brides to research! My wedding was a very DIY type of affair as I didn't have a coordinator's help, and I also tend to over-research everything so I hope this will be a great resource for anyone who's wedding planning.

This is what I'll be covering, in some order or another:
     1) Engagement shoot photos
     2) Wedding photos (and full recap)
     3) Vendor reviews and a list of other vendors I researched
     4) How I made my invitations
     5) Wedding details
     6) Honeymoon recap
     7) Planning photos and details (Dress shopping, centerpiece making, etc...)

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about vendors, planning, DIY details, and anything else you might need!! I think every past, present, and future bride loves to talk wedding stuff, no matter how long ago their wedding might have been. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment